Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello Again Blogging World...

I'm thinking of making a comeback! Not that I had that many readers but I want to start back for me...  to document my little girl's first year...

As soon as my new camera cable is delivered (it has somehow disappeared) I will upload pictures and begin posting all about our sweet girl and the goings on in our life...

And just to hold you over until then, here is a picture from my cell phone of her the day she was born...

Introducing..........


Amelia Eleanor
10/13/10
3:38 pm
21 inches long
7 pounds 14 ounces
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Yah!! I've been wondering about you. :) Congratulations!! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new baby girl! She's so precious! Welcome back to the blogging world! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and Congrats on your precious baby girl! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! What a wonderful surprise to see you posting this morning! I, personally, am very glad you are back! Cant wait to read of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete