Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sorry for not posting

Sorry friends for not posting my weekly update last week. It was and emotionally draining week.

I had my monthly doctors appointment on Thursday. Everything is great with Jellybean! His or her heartrate was in the 160s. Unfortunately my blood pressure was higher this month than last month so I am now on blood pressure medicine... And I lost 4 pounds since my last appointment. Which my doctor said was fine since I was a little over weight when I got pregnant. That brings me to a total of 6 pounds lost.

We go back on June 7 to do our big ultrasound!!! We are so excited!!! I'm praying now that Jellybean cooperates!

That is all I hav time for eight now. I will post weekly update on Monday for you guys!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you and the little jelly bean. I hope that your blood pressure stays under control.

    ReplyDelete