The views expressed on this blog are my opinion, feelings or views on certain topics. If you do not agree with them please remember that we are all entitled to our own opinions.
Please do not copy or reproduce any material from my blog without permission.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Thought for the day...
I was pregnant when this picture was taken, I just didn't know it yet... I was looking through pictures tonight and saw this one... I was completely oblivious to my little Jellybean on this trip!
I love you to pieces is our way of telling someone that we love them with all of our hearts, more than anything in the world, to the moon and back, or any other way you can tell someone that you love them!
We tell our niece, Ava, this every single day and we tell our nephew, Gavin, this too... and when we have children we will tell them that too! We want our family and friends to know just how much we love them and "I love you to pieces" is our way of doing that!
So join us in telling all of your loved ones that you "love them to pieces"!
Kristen
I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, and a friend! My wonderful husband and I have been married since September 30, 2006! I fall more in love with him every day! He is the most amazing man I have ever met! Join us for all of life's journeys in our sweet life together!
Zach
This is my soldier... He is the most wonderful husband any girl could ask for! I am so blessed to have him as my husband. He is caring, thoughtful, brave, fun, hard working, loving, and everything I hoped my husband would be!!! I am SO lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment