Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Feedback on Insurance

I'm not sure how many of you guys that read that have TRICARE insurance but in the event that some of you do can you tell me your thoughts on it?

My husband is in the Army Reserves.  We are trying to work things out where I can quit work when Jellybean is born and the only insurance he can get is through TRICARE, he isn't eligible for insurance with his work...  I know his work situation can change between now and then and he could become eligible but I would still like to know your opinions on TRICARE.

Some may say that this is too early to be worrying about this but I would rather have all of our bases covered in the event that something happens and I have to leave work or if baby comes early.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment